Swfdec Flash play issue in Mozilla browser with DirectFb

Hi,

I am facing an issue for providing Flash play support for mozilla over DirectFb.
I built Firefox with DirectFb backend.
I built swfdec-0.5.4 with DirectFb support. I built
swfdec-mozilla-0.5.4 by removing X dependencies.
After launching firefox If flash file is there in URL then it is
playing the file but a black screen is overriding the flash area.
Did any one face this kind of issue?
If any one have idea to solve this issue please provide me how to solve.

Thanks & Regards
Sreenivas