Re: Extended Layout Summary

On Nov 21, 2007 5:07 PM, Mathias Hasselmann <mathias taschenorakel de> wrote:
> OK, so lets six other years until we get the perfect solution Havoc
> dreams of in his pipe dreams.
>
> Well done.

Is that supposed to be a joke or what?  You asked for review, Havoc
suggested a slight API change that I fully think is right (and should
be trivial to adapt your patch to), and I suggested an algorithm
change and provided pseudo-code too (this one should be easy to update
your patch to too).  There was talk about optional children and Havoc
suggested that it can wait for later.

So what is this message of you supposed to mean?

--
behdad
http://behdad.org/