Re: GTK+ Website Review

Cody Russell wrote:
> On Mon, 2007-05-28 at 19:15 +0100, Martyn Russell wrote:
>> * What are people's thoughts on the initial look and feel?
>
> It looks great, except for the FAQ.  Can it be styled similarly to the
> rest of the site and include the navigation bar at the top?

I agree. I did look into frames, etc to get around this, but that causes
more problems than it solves. The main problem here is that the FAQ is
generated, so we would need some post-docbook fix up script to do
something here. It is not insurmountable, adding just the line to use
the CSS formatting makes quite a difference.

The other option, was to have the FAQ only on the website and not have
an SGML document - it really depends on how necessary it is to be able
to create the FAQ in PDF, HTML, and other formats with the docbook
tools. If possible I would rather it was just online.

Martyn