Re: GtkActionEntry doesn't allow closures?

On May 27, 2007, at 7:27 AM, Emmanuele Bassi wrote:

in this particular case, the data passed to the callback is the one you
pass to gtk_action_group_add_actions():

void gtk_action_group_add_actions (GtkActionGroup *action_group,
                                     const GtkActionEntry *entries,
                                     guint                 n_entries,
                                     gpointer              user_data);

I think I understand. I had been thinking to call gtk_action_group_add_actions once to add N entries, but in fact I should call it N times (adding 1 entry at a time with a different user_data each time).

Many thanks, I'll give it a try,

Jason

--
Jason Hickey                  http://www.cs.caltech.edu/~jyh
Caltech Computer Science      Tel: 626-395-6568 FAX: 626-792-4257