Re: GTK+ Team Meeting Minutes - 22nd May 2007

Hi,

Thanks for the minutes. They're great for people who missed the meeting
;-)

Le mercredi 23 mai 2007, à 00:51 +0100, Emmanuele Bassi a écrit :
>   kris proposed to shift the release dates for glib 2.14 and gtk+ 2.12
>   by a month; this would move the release dates from pre-GUADEC to
>   slightly post-GUADEC, just like last year. everyone agreed.

Do you think that you can commit to this slightly post-GUADEC release
date for glib and/or GTK+? If you think there might be a small delay,
then we'll probably use glib 2.12 and/or GTK+ 2.10 for GNOME 2.20.

I'm just asking to clarify things for other maintainers :-)

Thanks,

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.