Re: first Gtk Version over DirectFB

On 3/28/07, Attilio Fiandrotti <attilio fiandrotti gmail com> wrote:

i believe it would be nice if someone could sync directfb backend in
trunk with stable release: all that's in trunk can be safely backported
into 2.10 (also some autofile sysnc is needed).
I sadly cannot do it by myself as i have no svn write access.

Since more and more people use gtkdfb in production environments, i
feels we need to have it working in regular gtk releases.

BTW, the directfb gnome bug page is also messy: a lot of bugs duplicates
exist, many closed bugs are still indicated as open etc..
i can take care of that as i take care of bugs related to gtkdfb in
debian: do i need some special permission? indications about how to
manage bugs in gnome?

It is really up to the people working with and on the directfb backend to
a) merge bugfixes to the stable branch as appropriate
b) manage the backend-specific bugs
I realize that we may not have given Mike a proper "subsystem
maintainer initiation".  Apologies for that...

Matthias