GTK+ Developers Meeting

hi everyone;

it's been a long while since GTK+ developers held regular (or
semi-regular) meetings. Tim pointed out on the wiki[1] that someone
should work on getting the meeting-machine back on by contacting people
and keeping action points/logs, and I signed up; so, here we are.

GTK+ developers meeting were usually held on a tuesday, at 21:00 UTC in
the #gtk-devel channel on irc.gimp.org. I don't know whether the time
and day of the meeting is still good for everyone, so the first thing to
decide is what's the best time for people to maximise the attendance
level.

the other thing to decide is the discussion points. Tim gladly provided
three points as a start:

 * where are we with regards to the FOSDEM release schedule[2]
 * summary of board meeting about gtk+
 * are people interested in the foundation sponsoring a phone call
   meeting for gtk+ developers

someone has other action points[2]?

if nobody has objections on the date and time, is next tuesday, may 22nd
at 21:00 UTC good for a meeting?

ciao,
 Emmanuele.

+++

[1] http://live.gnome.org/GtkTasks
[2]
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-devel-list/2007-March/msg00001.html
[3] obviously, something can still come up in the meeting but it's
better to know the list of things to discuss beforehand, so that the
people attending have a rough idea of how long the meeting will go on.

--
Emmanuele Bassi,  E: ebassi gmail com
W: http://www.emmanuelebassi.net