Re: Default DND action when multiple actions defined

Bastien Nocera wrote:
> Heya,
>
> It doesn't seem possible to achieve the following in GTK+:
> - widget accepts GDK_ACTION_COPY and GDK_ACTION_MOVE, but widget has a
> *default* action of GDK_ACTION_MOVE (not copy)

Hi Bastien,

I wrote some time ago a little tutorial about DnD, with copies or moves
some rows between treeviews (well it actually does not move nor copy the
rows but I was able to distinguish between the two actions). You can
found it in a link of this post: http://blogs.igalia.com/svillar/?p=20

It was one of my first experiments with DnD code, so I'd appreciate your
opinions about the code.

Hope it helps.

Br