Re: FileChooserButton API suggestion
- From: "Matthias Clasen" <matthias clasen gmail com>
- To: "Cezary Krzyzanowski" <dhubleizh o2 pl>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: FileChooserButton API suggestion
- Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 11:53:15 -0400
On 5/3/07, Cezary Krzyzanowski <dhubleizh o2 pl> wrote:
So first I propose to make some note in the documentation (and maybe in
the FAQ), that the supplied dialog needs to have RESPONSE_ACCEPT as the
The second thing is to stop GTKFileChooserButton from changing the title
in the supplied dialog.
Two good proposals, imo. Can you file a bug so that we don't forget about them ?
] [Thread Prev