Re: Multimedia widgets in GTK+?

2007/3/21, Xavier Bestel <xavier bestel free fr>:
Le mercredi 21 mars 2007 à 08:46 -0400, Martin Meyer a écrit :
> The slider is something that primarily annoys me in Totem. When Totem
> is in full screen mode the slider/position bar is huge. You might have
> to move your mouse several inches out of the way to get over to where
> the slider current position is, then move it right back to where it
> was before when you realize you can't click there and expect it to
> move.

Did you try clicking with the middle mouse button ? Apparently it works
on all Gtk+ sliders, and I just tested it works fine on Totem (saw that
in Ross's blog).

It would be cool to have this behaviour globally configurable to be
activated on 1st button instead of the middle button. I practically
never click outside the thumb since the end result would almost never
be what I want; if I want move page up/down, I use the keyboard. If I
use mouse, I either scroll down with the scrollwheel or then grab the
thumb and drag to exactly where I want to go.

I wonder if a gtk-setting would be overkill for this...

--
Kalle Vahlman, zuh iki fi