Re: Multimedia widgets in GTK+?
- From: Xavier Bestel <xavier bestel free fr>
- To: Michael Natterer <mitch gimp org>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org, Ross Burton <ross burtonini com>
- Subject: Re: Multimedia widgets in GTK+?
- Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 12:43:21 +0100
On Wed, 2007-03-21 at 12:24 +0100, Michael Natterer wrote:
> On Thu, 2007-03-01 at 23:14 +0000, Bastien Nocera wrote:
> > On Thu, 2007-03-01 at 19:39 +0000, Ross Burton wrote:
> > <snip>
> > > Isn't this gtk_range_set_fill_level() (new in GTK+ 2.12)?
> > Yes it is. We'd still need a different looking GtkScale though, to allow
> > for the different behaviour on left-click.
> How is the appearance of the widget related to its behavior on
People get used to previous behavior, and like when they can associate
appearance with behavior.
] [Thread Prev