Getting GTK+ to work on the Mac

Hello,

I am writing an article for the O'Reilly Network on getting GTK+
to work on Apple's OS X operating system. I am familiar with a number
of resources, for example Imendio's web site and build script, and
the pdf by Anders Carlsson which I am reading now.

I have not been able to get GTK+ to build on my OS X 10.3.9 machine
with a PowerPC processor. I have posted to Imendio's hosted forum but there
currently appears to be a lack of developers using the forum, or at
least they are not currently active.

I would like to know if there are other resources on GTK+ and the Mac
that I do not know about.

Also is this the right forum for me to post issues regarding building
GTK+ on the Mac?

Thanks very much,

	Jeremiah