Re: gtk+/glib versions for GNOME 2.20

On 6/6/07, Loïc Minier <lool dooz org> wrote:
On Wed, Jun 06, 2007, Frederic Crozat wrote:
> Moreover, since most devel distributions will (or have) switched to GTK+
> 2.11.x, it will allow everybody to catch bugs quite early in the
> process.

 It's not in Debian nor in Ubuntu though.

 Not speaking for Ubuntu, I'd like to know whether current dev series
 are at least API stable before pushing them to Debian experimental; is
 this the case of Gtk+ 2.11.1?

If you read the release announcements, I try to include some hints as to what
big api additions we still consider; small additions are still
happening too. But
we try pretty hard to keep the things that are already in the tree
stable, unless
the development release uncovers major problems with an api (thats the point of
devel releases, after all...)