Re: gtk+/glib versions for GNOME 2.20
- From: Kristian Rietveld <kris gtk org>
- To: Lo?c Minier <lool dooz org>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: gtk+/glib versions for GNOME 2.20
- Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 12:17:52 +0200
On Wed, Jun 06, 2007 at 12:00:02PM +0200, Lo?c Minier wrote:
> Not speaking for Ubuntu, I'd like to know whether current dev series
> are at least API stable before pushing them to Debian experimental; is
> this the case of Gtk+ 2.11.1?
If you mean "API frozen" with "API stable", then the answer is no. Only
the last few development releases are usually officially API frozen.
] [Thread Prev