Re: change icon

Marcelo Armengot Iborra wrote:
> I think i'm using gtk1.2 because my distro or my compiler options are
> compiling using gtk1.2 libs by default
>
> How can I change?

Well, that depends on how you have set up your application and
Makefiles, etc. To check if you have GTK+ 2.x, you could try this:

$ pkg-config --modversion gtk+-2.0

If that fails, you probably don't have it installed. What
distro/Makefile setup have you got going? Are you using auto-tools?

For simplicity, this is how you would normally get a small GTK+
application building from the command line:

$ gcc -Wall -g app.c -o appname `pkg-config --cflags --libs gtk+-2.0`

Also, GTK+ usage emails should be sent to gtk-list gnome org  This list
is about the development of GTK+ itself ;)

Martyn