Re: Alignemnt of GtkCheckButton.

On Mon, 2007-01-29 at 12:23 +0530, Manas Hazarika wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am using gtk-2.6. My problem is I want check boxes created using
> gtk_check_button_new () and gtk_check_button_new_with_label () to be
> aligned in the same y-axis. Currently, when we create a check button
> using gtk_check_button_new_with_label () and place it below a check
> button created using gtk_check_buton_new () they are not aligned to
> the same y-axis.

what do you pack into the check button created using the
gtk_check_button_new() constructor?  and, more importantly: how do you
pack it?  until we know what you are doing there's no way we can tell
you what you are doing wrong and fix it.

instead of randomly commenting out stuff from GTK+ widgets, you should
understand packing and alignment.  anyway, if you are manually packing a
widget into a GtkCheckButton you can control the alignment of the widget
and its padding using a GtkAlignment.

and you should mail the appropriate mailing list too: these questions
belong to gtk-app-devel-list - gtk-devel-list is the mailing list for
developing the GTK+ library, not with the GTK+ library.

ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--
Emmanuele Bassi,  E: ebassi gmail com