Alignemnt of GtkCheckButton.

Hi,

I am using gtk-2.6. My problem is I want check boxes created using gtk_check_button_new () and gtk_check_button_new_with_label () to be aligned in the same y-axis. Currently, when we create a check button using gtk_check_button_new_with_label () and place it below a check button created using gtk_check_buton_new () they are not aligned to the same y-axis.

Hence I commented out these three lines from gtk_real_check_button_draw_indicator ():

      child = GTK_BIN (check_button)->child;

      if (!interior_focus || !(child && GTK_WIDGET_VISIBLE (child)))

       x += focus_width + focus_pad;

All the check boxes are now aligned to a single y-axis. I would like to know if commenting out these lines will produce any side effects.

Thanks,

Manas.