Re: Adding support for OS X icons in GDK-Pixbuf

Hi Lyonel,

What do I have to make GTK+ applications recognise icns files?
WMF and SVG support seem to suggest developing a GDK-Pixbuf loader.

I co-authored both of those loaders, so hopefully I can help you.

I've tried to create a shared lib modeled after io-wmf.so (in libwmf)
but without much success so far: when I run gdk-pixbuf-query-loaders I
get:

When you installed the loader, did you run gdk-pixbuf-queryloaders and
overwrite the existing gtk-2.0/gdk-pixbuf.loaders file? Here's an
example from librsvg:

http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/librsvg/gdk-pixbuf-loader/Makefile.am?rev=1.13&view=markup

Please follow-up privately off-list, as this is probably a more
appropriate question for the gtk-app-devel forum.

Thanks,
Dom
--
Counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums.