Re: Adding support for OS X icons in GDK-Pixbuf
- From: "Dominic Lachowicz" <domlachowicz gmail com>
- To: "Lyonel Vincent" <lyonel ezix org>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Adding support for OS X icons in GDK-Pixbuf
- Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 12:01:47 -0500
What do I have to make GTK+ applications recognise icns files?
WMF and SVG support seem to suggest developing a GDK-Pixbuf loader.
I co-authored both of those loaders, so hopefully I can help you.
I've tried to create a shared lib modeled after io-wmf.so (in libwmf)
but without much success so far: when I run gdk-pixbuf-query-loaders I
When you installed the loader, did you run gdk-pixbuf-queryloaders and
overwrite the existing gtk-2.0/gdk-pixbuf.loaders file? Here's an
example from librsvg:
Please follow-up privately off-list, as this is probably a more
appropriate question for the gtk-app-devel forum.
Counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums.
] [Thread Prev