Re: gvfs status report

On Fri, February 16, 2007 02:45, Alexander Larsson wrote:
> I guess this makes some sense. The disadvantages is that its not as
> obvious which implementations of an interface there are (its not as easy
> as GInputStream*), but its clearly much easier to read.
>
> I'm fine with changing this. What do other people think?

I'd like to second this -- it's the smart thing to do IMO.
Other well known APIs (Java, .NET, Win32) use a similar naming
pattern, and despite it's functional shortcomings, seems to
be what people prefer.

And it's usually best to go with the flow for such subjective matters.

--
Dimi Paun <dimi lattica com>
Lattica, Inc.