Re: undefined reference to `g_sequence_*'

On Mon, 12 Feb 2007 01:00:56 +0200
Stefan Kost <ensonic hora-obscura de> wrote:

> Argh, got it. I tried to be lazy and because it does not need new
> atk, I did not build a new atk and thus when linking to old atk it
> pulls in the old glib :(

I'm probably too late to answer. But you actually don't need too
update atk (probably not pango either). This happens because of a
(mis)feature of libtool: the "dependency_libs" line of the .la file
contains the full path not just the library names. It can easily be
solved just by deleting all .la files mentioning the location of the
old glib version (in this case libatk-1.0.la).