Re: undefined reference to `g_sequence_*'

On 2/12/07, Stefan Kost <ensonic hora-obscura de> wrote:
hi brian and emmanuele,

I said from *svn*. I've build glib, pango and gtk from svn - all of today

Look at your /prefix/lib/libgtk*.so and /prefix/lib/libglib*.so

you probably have installed an old "trunk" version of gtk+/glib and
current stable, but symbolic links are pointing to the unstable
version.

That happened to me every time I installed from source a stable
gtk/glib on top of a newer/unstable, symbolic links are not created to
point to the lower version of the lib. Don't know it that is a feature
or a bug of libtool.

Salu2