Re: Gtk engine development

On Thu, 2007-02-08 at 09:32 +1100, Daniel Kasak wrote:
> I don't have a direct answer to your question, however I know that work
> is being done on Etk, which aims to be API-compatible with gtk+
> http://enlightenment.org/etk/

I just had a quick look at an Etk code example, and whilst it's
certainly similar to GTK+, it's not API-compatible (after the obvious
s/gtk/etk/.

http://code.google.com/p/etoolkit/wiki/HelloWorld

etk_window_new has no argument.
etk_window_resize would be gtk_window_set_default_size

and so on.

Ross
                                          jabber: ross burtonini com
                                     www: http://www.burtonini.com./