Re: SoupInputStream / trying out gio
- From: "Morten Welinder" <mwelinder gmail com>
- To: "Mathias Hasselmann" <mathias hasselmann gmx de>
- Cc: "gtk-devel-list gnome org" <gtk-devel-list gnome org>, Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com>
- Subject: Re: SoupInputStream / trying out gio
- Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 09:24:12 -0500
> Specially as you can use #undef in your C code, when stuck with a
> platform doing such stupidities...
Aha, a member of the standards-don't-apply-to-me school, :-)
Yes, you might #undef, but then you would not be able to use the
corresponding library function anymore. For example, if a platform
#define stat stat64
then you are going to have problems with anything that wanted to call
stat and anything that uses "struct stat" -- in the latter case, the structure
likely changed size which isn't healthy.
] [Thread Prev