Re: SoupInputStream / trying out gio
- From: Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com>
- To: Morten Welinder <mwelinder gmail com>
- Cc: Dan Winship <danw gnome org>, "gtk-devel-list gnome org" <gtk-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: SoupInputStream / trying out gio
- Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2007 09:28:58 +0100
On Tue, 2007-12-04 at 15:59 -0500, Morten Welinder wrote:
> > I added an extra check for ->write != NULL in the splice case (because
> > write() already did that) and commited.
> I would be to avoid having struct members called write. That is a reserved
> symbol and if the C library decides to use a macro you will have some very
> interesting effects.
Oh, yeah. Maybe we should rename it to something like _write?
What other symbols can be macros like this? close? read?
] [Thread Prev