Re: Ok to redirect http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/ to GNOME Library? (fwd)

On Thu, 16 Aug 2007, Frederic Peters wrote:

Tim Janik wrote:
- the most requested documentation feature at linuxtag was to make
   our docs searchable, http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/ has
   a site specific google search entry now. this functionality
   needs to be preserved.

It is most certainly possible; I don't know how site-specific Google
search works.

here's the change for developer.g.o:
  http://svn.gnome.org/viewcvs/web-devel-2?view=revision&revision=4584
the same snippet is needed for library.g.o, just with both occourances
of value="developer.gnome.org" replaced by value="library.gnome.org".
or i can do the change to the library-web module myself if you prefer.

- currently, new trunk based docs can be put up (fixed) immediately
   by doing a new upload (a 24h lag due to automated builds would be
   acceptable here though). you say you're building docs nightly
   from release tarballs only?
   how can we get trunk based docs up then?

You could just push the trunk tarball at at known location.

ah, interesting, which location is that going to be?

       Frederic

---
ciaoTJ