Re: Ok to redirect http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/ to GNOME Library? (fwd)
- From: Tim Janik <timj gtk org>
- To: Frederic Peters <fpeters 0d be>
- Cc: Gtk+ Developers <gtk-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Ok to redirect http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/ to GNOME Library? (fwd)
- Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 16:19:50 +0200 (CEST)
On Thu, 16 Aug 2007, Frederic Peters wrote:
Tim Janik wrote:
- the most requested documentation feature at linuxtag was to make
our docs searchable, http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/ has
a site specific google search entry now. this functionality
needs to be preserved.
It is most certainly possible; I don't know how site-specific Google
here's the change for developer.g.o:
the same snippet is needed for library.g.o, just with both occourances
of value="developer.gnome.org" replaced by value="library.gnome.org".
or i can do the change to the library-web module myself if you prefer.
- currently, new trunk based docs can be put up (fixed) immediately
by doing a new upload (a 24h lag due to automated builds would be
acceptable here though). you say you're building docs nightly
from release tarballs only?
how can we get trunk based docs up then?
You could just push the trunk tarball at at known location.
ah, interesting, which location is that going to be?
] [Thread Prev