Re: GLib+OS X=Disaster

Hunter Freyer wrote:

My name is Hunter Freyer, and I'm an employee at Red Hat.  I'm currently
working on some software for OS X that uses a library depending on GLib.  I
decided the best way to work with this is to make a framework bundle for
GLib.  I've been fixing the little errors that come up for a while now when
I got this:

/Users/hjfreyer/GLib/Source/gthread/gthread-posix.c:97:3: error: #error This
should not happen. Contact the GLib team.

Are you using the latest version of glib? Older versions may not have the required OS X configure logic. Last time I tried (in the past couple months), glib compiled just fine on OS X, without patches.

	-brian