Re: goocanvas notes

On Mon, 30 Apr 2007 12:52:55 -0400, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> btw, what are the other "contender" canvases for gtk? I looked at
> GooCanvas since it seems to be moving along and I'm guessing Damon would
> be willing to go through some review iterations, get it into gtk, and
> maintain it there. Damon if I'm assuming too much please advise.

I'm thinking that Sven's libccc would be in a similar state compared
to GooCanvas, (and again Sven, if I'm assuming too much, also please
advise).

I'm pretty sure the canonical home for the source is via git here:

	git://people.freedesktop.org/~herzi/ccc

and available via gitweb here:

	http://gitweb.freedesktop.org/?p=users/herzi/ccc.git

The latest commit mentioned there talks about a 0.0.5 release, but I
don't know where a tar file for that might exist. Sven?

I don't really have anything to comment with regards to ccc
vs. goocanvas, but it's at least another similar effort that I am
aware of.

-Carl