Separating menus with m_refUIManager->add_ui_from_string(ui_info)

Hi,

I'm relying on the UIManager to construct my menu bar, and I'd like to
1. insert separators between menus
2. push the help menu off to the far right of the bar

I tried using the <separator/> tag in the ui_info string, but the separator ends up as a couple of dots (it looks like it's trying to be a horizontal line instead of vertical..
I have no idea how to push the help menu... It was possible in Qt, so I imagine it can be done in Gtk too

Thanks for your help,
Jonathan
--
<Morpheus> linux, c'est une question de VI ou de MORE