Re: GTK+ Web site overhaul

On Mon, 2007-04-23 at 16:15 -0400, Martyn Russell wrote:

> Jeff volunteered to help set up gtk.org with moinmoin [2] and
> mentioned
> that http://www.pango.org/ and http://www.gnome-db.org/ currently use
> that particular Wiki. My personal view of it, is that it seems
> somewhat
> simplistic and might not cater for our needs?

Drupal is a fully armed CMS.  I don't see what feature of it we may need
that we don't get from a wiki engine.  Moinmoin is not exactly my
favorite wiki engine, but its been serving many projects good enough.  A
problem Fedora recently faced with moinmoin though is that lots of
content (like various meeting logs...) slowed down search functionality
drastically... But for Gtk+, I don't think there going to be such
problems anytime soon.  Just let people edit it...

--
behdad
http://behdad.org/

        -- Benjamin Franklin, 1759