Re: pkg-config output on the Windows platform?

John Pye writes:
 > Can anyone tell me what system pkg-config uses when some/all of the C
 > Preprocessor paths contain spaces?

How hard would it be to try yourself? ;)

 > For example, is it  -L"c:\Program Files\GTK\lib"
 > or "-Lc:\Program Files\GTK\lib"
 > or -Lc:\\Program\ Files\\GTK\\lib

It turns out to be none of the above, but something completely
bogus... I put glib-2.0.pc into "c:\tmp\foo bar\lib\pkgconfig", set
PKG_CONFIG_PATH, and...:

pkg-config --cflags glib-2.0
bar/include/glib-2.0 bar/lib/glib-2.0/include -Ic:/tmp/foo

So, don't install developer packages that come with .pc files in paths
with spaces.

--tml