Re: Print dialog mockup (re: tabs changing tabs sucks)

Having most recently used shown somewhere would be nice though I am not
sure I like having a 'more' button.  What do you show when there were no
printers ever used?  One of the nice thing about the current structure
is you can search by typing in a printer name and you can sort.  What
might be nice is something like the file selector bookmarks.  On the
left would be most recently used printers in the order they were most
recently used.  Selecting one of those would select it in the printer
list.

The nice thing about this is I have to implement saving out recently
used anyway because we want to support selecting your last used printer
by default.  To support this on laptops which can see a different set of
printers at any one time we would go down the list of recently used
printers and compare it to the current list of printer.  The first match
would be selected by default.  You sort of lose out if cups has not
discovered all the printers yet but there is really no good solution for
that.