Print dialog mockup (re: tabs changing tabs sucks)

Larry Ewing caught me on irc this morning to ask why an element in the
print dialog notebook widget (namely the printer list) affect the tabs
in the notebook itself.  I agree with him that it can be confusing and
the general consensus was printing dialogs suck in general.

I spent a couple of minutes doing a rough mockup of how we might
approach making it a bit better (PPD generated UI is never going to
become a paradise).  I'm not going to implement this since fixing the
internals is more important right now, but if some enterprising soul
wants to give it a shot (should be easy) then have at.

--
John (J5) Palmieri <johnp redhat com>