Re: GtkFileChooser/GnomeVFS backend still messing up authentication manager? (was: GTK+ 2.10, the endgame)

On Sun, 2006-06-18 at 20:19 +0100, Joachim Noreiko wrote:

> Yes!
> Please could you implement a help button in the
> filechooser. The documentation is already written and
> is ready to be linked to.

Do we have a mechanism for this?  I see that GtkColorSelectionDialog
creates a Help button but hides it by default, and it gives
GTK_RESPONSE_HELP when pressed.  Does that get captured anywhere so that
it can take you to the right help page?

  Federico