GTK window edge detection sensitivity

To: GTK developers

The resizable windows in Gnome are slick, but I often have a minor problem:
After the mouse cursor changes form, indicating that the window edge is
in-range for dragging, I often find myself dragging across the window
behind, because the edge range was lost shortly after it was found.

I ask you to consider possible improvements to make this work more reliably
and with less precision required (which also means faster for the user).

1. increase the edge-detection threshold by 2x or more, or make it
user-adjustable.
2. once the edge is detected, increase the threshold for losing it (time or
distance).

regards
Mike C.

Sent from the Gtk+ - Dev - General forum at Nabble.com.