Translation of gtk tuturial

Hello all.

I now there was done quite amazing work about translation of gtk
tutorial and I know there were some other translations

http://linfoline.homedns.org/gtk/book1.html

http://kldp.org/KoreanDoc/html/GtkTutorial/GtkTutorial.html

What about making gtk tutorial translatable with docutils like all
user documentation and merging those translations upstream?

I don't ask about reference manual translation but it's also interesting,
although not realistic. Probably it's not sensible to distribute tutorial
with gtk package itself but use something like a web-based Rosetta.