Re: GTK 64-bits and Windows

Tor Lillqvist writes:
 > If you use Microsoft's compiler, you will either have to use more or
 > less manually written makefiles (or manually (using the GUI)
 > constructed Visual Studio projects),

I should mention that there are makefiles for the 32-bit MSVC compiler
in GLib and GTK. (At least in CVS, don't recall whether they are
included in the tarballs.) According to Hans Breuer who maintains them
they should be ready to use with relatively minimal effort. Don't know
about Pango. So if the 64-bit Microsoft compiler takes something
reasonably close to the same command-line arguments as the 32-bit
ones, this shouldn't be that hard.

In GLib 2.10 there are even Visual Studio project files for MSVS8.

--tml