GTK 64-bits and Windows

Hello,

Do you think porting the latest GTK version in 64-bits under Windows is feasible ?
I think it has never been done before, and I don't know if it means real trouble or not.

My company is porting its applications in 64-bits on several platforms, and the last one we miss is Windows...
Compiling 64-bits version of GTK was no problem on other platforms, but no luck yet with Windows.
We tried with GTK 1.2.x (I know, real old !!!), but the windows port of GTK uses external Dlls that I can't find in 64-bits.
I was wondering if I would be luckier with GTK 2.xx

Thanks,
Philippe Morange.
Mecalog.