Re: GTK 64-bits and Windows
- From: Tor Lillqvist <tml iki fi>
- To: "Philippe Morange" <pmorange gmail com>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: GTK 64-bits and Windows
- Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 18:18:41 +0300
Philippe Morange writes:
> Do you think porting the latest GTK version in 64-bits under Windows is
> feasible ?
I have no idea... I have never even run 64-bit Windows...
> We tried with GTK 1.2.x (I know, real old !!!), but the windows port of GTK
> uses external Dlls that I can't find in 64-bits.
Yes, one would have to build all the depencencies, too. I haven't seen
any prebuilt 64-bit Windows binaries for stuff like libiconv, libpng,
] [Thread Prev