Re: gdk/win32 and cairo [was: Cairo now a dependency of HEAD GTK+]

On Wed, 2005-03-02 at 16:26 -0500, Owen Taylor wrote:

> I'll leave the final patch up to you; I really don't care a lot
> about naming inside the Win32 backend. But I would suggest you
> compare the handling of the Cairo surface in the two patches;
> I think what I'm doing will work better in the short term, and
> is more amenable to improvement with future additions to Cairo.

I committed a big change yesterday to make GTK+/GDK use Cairo
for much of it's drawing. So, we need to get something in to
keep the win32 port running. Unless I hear otherwise, what I'll
do is fix up my patch for some changes I made in the GDK backend
interface and commit that.