Re: [cairo] Re: Notes on cairo/win32
- From: Miguel de Icaza <miguel ximian com>
- To: Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>
- Cc: cairo cairographics org, "J. Ali Harlow" <ali optosun7 city ac uk>, gtk-devel-list gnome org, John Ehresman <jpe wingide com>
- Subject: Re: [cairo] Re: Notes on cairo/win32
- Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 05:24:21 -0000
> I think that the claim is that the flat API is C++ based too...
> GpPath *is* defined as a class, but only in the most trivial way.
> As far as I can see, it's really just an opaque pointer and you could
> use a C definition like:
> typedef struct GpPath_ GpPath;
> and it should work fine.
The header files for C++ based GdiPlus contain several calls to the Flat
API so I doubt very much that it is the case. Tomorrow I can check if
the libraries link against the C++ runtime.
] [Thread Prev