Re: [cairo] Re: Notes on cairo/win32
- From: Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com>
- To: Miguel de Icaza <miguel ximian com>
- Cc: cairo cairographics org, Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>, gtk-devel-list gnome org, John Ehresman <jpe wingide com>, "J. Ali Harlow" <ali optosun7 city ac uk>
- Subject: Re: [cairo] Re: Notes on cairo/win32
- Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 09:50:06 +0100
On Fri, 2005-01-14 at 00:20 -0500, Miguel de Icaza wrote:
> > I think that the claim is that the flat API is C++ based too...
> > GpPath *is* defined as a class, but only in the most trivial way.
> > As far as I can see, it's really just an opaque pointer and you could
> > use a C definition like:
> > typedef struct GpPath_ GpPath;
> > and it should work fine.
> The header files for C++ based GdiPlus contain several calls to the Flat
> API so I doubt very much that it is the case. Tomorrow I can check if
> the libraries link against the C++ runtime.
A library that compiles with a c++ compiler and uses a type that is a
class doesn't necessarily have to link to the C++ runtime.
Alexander Larsson Red Hat, Inc
alexl redhat com alla lysator liu se
He's a hate-fuelled hunchbacked shaman on his last day in the job. She's a
foxy Buddhist stripper with an MBA from Harvard. They fight crime!
] [Thread Prev