GTKFileSelection

I am attempting to change the default directory used by gtk_file_selection_new().  I've been browsing through the code and haven't seen an easy way to do this.  In KDE's file selection dialog method they call another method which returns the default path to be used.  If one isn't specified, and the users history contains no entires, the current working directory is used. (just like here with GTK)  Unfortunately, I can't find where this is taking place in gtkfilesel.c or related files.

I'd also like to change the default behavior of GTKFileChooser as well, which defaults to the Home directory.

Any help at pointing me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Brian

--

This message contains information which may be confidential and privileged. Unless you are the
addressee (or authorized to receive for the addressee), you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone