Re: autogen.sh heads up
- From: Jonathan Blandford <jrb redhat com>
- To: Tim Janik <timj gtk org>
- Cc: Gtk+ Developers <gtk-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: autogen.sh heads up
- Date: 01 Mar 2004 14:52:22 -0500
Tim Janik <timj gtk org> writes:
> there was no discussion so far. i raised the idea to owen on irc about
> an hour ago and sent this email to spawn a discussion if necessary.
> can you elaborate on what kind of problems you expect with build
> scripts exactly, other than just "doesn't play nicely"?
jhbuild (and I) expects that arguments passed to autogen.sh are
forwarded to configure. Why does this argument suddenly require setting
via an environment variable. Perhaps I don't understand the change you
] [Thread Prev