Re: autogen.sh heads up
- From: Tim Janik <timj gtk org>
- To: Jonathan Blandford <jrb redhat com>
- Cc: Gtk+ Developers <gtk-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: autogen.sh heads up
- Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 20:14:49 +0100 (CET)
On 1 Mar 2004, Jonathan Blandford wrote:
> Tim Janik <timj gtk org> writes:
> > - removed --enable-gtk-doc option
> > - added $AUTOGEN_CONFIGURE_ARGS
> > so people who want to automatically get docs build from their
> > CVS tree will want to export AUTOGEN_CONFIGURE_ARGS=--enable-gtk-doc
> > from now on.
> Huh? Did I miss this being discussed. Why was this change made? It
> doesn't play nicely with scripts like jhbuild.
there was no discussion so far. i raised the idea to owen on irc about
an hour ago and sent this email to spawn a discussion if necessary.
can you elaborate on what kind of problems you expect with build
scripts exactly, other than just "doesn't play nicely"?
] [Thread Prev