Re: DON'T update GTK+ po-properties translations

On Mon, 2004-01-19 at 03:02, Yukihiro Nakai wrote:
> Could you commit some appealing messages in the directory?
> Something like DONT_TRANSLATE_THIS file.
> I cannot find any warning messages in the directory.
> Translators want to translate everything. If there is no big sign, you might
> repeat to say this.

I think what is meant is

 Don't run intltool-update

or something like that. Translating strings should be fine.
Running 'make update-po' should work fine.

Maybe Danilo can clarify?

(It looks like if you use the latest intltool CVS, running
intltool-update should be fine as well.)