DON'T update GTK+ po-properties translations
- From: Danilo Segan <danilo gnome org>
- To: Arafat Medini <lumina silverpen de>
- Cc: Christian Rose <menthos gnome org>, Matthias Clasen <maclas gmx de>, GNOME I18N List <gnome-i18n gnome org>, gtk-devel-list gnome org, Laurent Dhima <laurenti alblinux net>
- Subject: DON'T update GTK+ po-properties translations
- Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 05:03:48 +0100
Please don't update po-properties translations in Gtk+ module
(directory in CVS is gtk+/po-properties, or module gtk+-properties
from the status pages).
So far, I have noticed only one incorrect commit, and that is "sq.po"
(Albanian). I'm CC-ing Laurent Dhima, who has commited that
translation. Laurent, please revert this until following issues are
This split is very special from other translation domain splits.
Mainly, it uses different keywords from usual ones, and intltool is
currently not capable of handling that.
I've filed bug #131885 for intltool, and proposed a solution. I
don't like my solution (it involves changes to Makefile.in.in), so if
anyone has another one, I would love to hear about it.
] [Thread Prev