Re: OpenGL support in GTK+
- From: Josh Beam <josh joshbeam com>
- To: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: OpenGL support in GTK+
- Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 22:46:46 -0500
On Wed, Sep 17, 2003 at 10:03:32PM -0400, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> If nobody has ever asked the GLExt person about possibly including their
> stuff in GTK, maybe they don't think it would be on-topic.
> Probably wouldn't hurt to send a nice mail and point them to the
> bugzilla bug and say we're interested in evaluating GL options for 2.6
> in around a 1-year timeframe.
Yeah, it would be very good to work with them if possible, considering
all the work that's already been put into GtkGLExt. Perhaps we could
just build a GL GtkWidget on top of GtkGLExt, if the API it currently
has is really a problem...
Josh Beam <josh joshbeam com>
] [Thread Prev