Re: OpenGL support in GTK+
- From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- To: Josh Beam <josh joshbeam com>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: OpenGL support in GTK+
- Date: 17 Sep 2003 16:38:37 -0400
It'd be cool to put stuff in CVS if you're going to be actively hacking
I'm pretty sure there have been at least two efforts on this;
originally GtkGLArea, and recently there was another one perhaps?
Writing up some of the design issues and posting for comments might be
interesting. Including perhaps comparison to what Qt and others have.
] [Thread Prev