Re: OpenGL support in GTK+

On Wed, 2003-09-17 at 20:49, Sven Neumann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Matthias Clasen <maclas gmx de> writes:
>
> > GtkGLExt,  http://gtkglext.sourceforge.net/
> >
> > a new version has been announced just yesterday.
>
> Wouldn't hurt if such announcements would be posted to gtk-list and
> perhaps here as well, or would it?

If nobody has ever asked the GLExt person about possibly including their
stuff in GTK, maybe they don't think it would be on-topic.

Probably wouldn't hurt to send a nice mail and point them to the
bugzilla bug and say we're interested in evaluating GL options for 2.6
in around a 1-year timeframe.

Havoc