Re: 2.3.0 release
- From: Sven Neumann <sven gimp org>
- To: Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: 2.3.0 release
- Date: 23 Oct 2003 19:01:44 +0200
Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com> writes:
> My expectations is that the external dependencies of GTK+-2.4 will
> be identical to those of GTK+-2.2; other than that the Xft stack
> (Xft, freetype, Xrender, FreeType, exim) is now mandatory rather
> than just recommended.
To avoid possible confusions; you probably meant to write expat, not
PS: If you really meant exim, that's fine with me, we can then drop
the check for sendmail from GIMP's configure script...
] [Thread Prev